My Remix Videos On DailyMotion

Friday, January 13, 2012

Dj Klu's All About Love 2 (Another Snow Angel Project)

Dj Klu's All About Love 2 (Another Snow Angel Project)
These Tracks In This Album Are My Personal Favorites
Dedicated To My One & Only Pretty Angela
Much Love Bhebe Ko! Mwaaaaah! <3
Track List:
Program One:
01. Intro_Kris Aquino's Thoughts 1
- Kris Aquino
02. Steep
- Lauren Christy
03. Cool With You
- Jennifer Love Hewitt
04. I'm Missing You
- Meja
05. As I Lay Me Down
- Sophie B. Hawkins
06. Our Love (Don't Throw It All Away)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt
07. Burn
- Tina Arena
08. Insensitive
- Jann Arden
09. Tell Me Where It Hurts
- Kathy Troccoli
10. Officially Missing You
- Tamia
11. I Don't Wanna Wait
- Paula Cole
12. Linger
- The Cranberries
13. Till They Take My Heart Away
- Claire Marlo
14. I Need To Be Next To You
- Bellefire
15. Emotions
- Destiny's Child
16. Sway
- Bic Runga

Program Two:
17. Breaktro_Kris Aquino's Thoughts 2
- Kris Aquino
18. Before I Let You Go
- Freestyle
19. Set You Free
- Side A
20. I'll Say Goodbye For The Two Of Us
- Expose
21. The Art Of Letting Go
- Mikaila
22. Losin' The Love
- Jocelyn Enriquez
23. How Do I Live
- Trisha Yearwood
24. I Love You Goodbye
- Juris
BONUS TRACK:
25. God Gave Me You
- Bryan White
Password:
klupilipinas

PS: DON'T FORGET TO SAY THANK YOU! :)

7 comments: